HEBREW DUAL LANGUAGE SUMMER DAY CAMP
Summer Day Camp Dates
June 27 - August 22, 2014
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
Extended Camp Hours Available
7:45 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Extended Camp Dates
August 25 – August 29
Specialists from Israel teaching belly dancing, hip hop, dance and theater
Activities include: swimming 3-4 times a week, trips, cooking, theater, drama, sports, music, dancing, drumming, arts & crafts, storytelling
Transportation available from Brooklyn and Manhattan
Campers are divided among groups: (Pre-K – grade 1), (grades 2-4), and (grades 5-8). Click here for sample schedule.
CAMP DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
- Register Before September 1, 2013 receive $200 OFF & LAST YEAR'S PRICES
- Register Before January 1, 2014 receive $200 OFF & NEW FEES
- Sibling discount - oldest child pays full price, each additional sibling receives $50 off, requires proof with documentation
- Bring a Friend discount - $50 off per session
- Open House discount - Attend and register at an open house and receive $25 off
Camp Mission and Goals
Hebrew language immersion is a fundamental component of the camp curriculum, and is reinforced in fun and engaging activities led by experienced, native-Israeli staff members and fluent Hebrew speakers. The camp will focus on making Hebrew fun by giving campers exposure to Hebrew in different mediums such as spoken word, reading, hearing the sounds of the language, memorizing text, and through interactive Hebrew games. Through staff-led activities, campers will increase their self-esteem and confidence in their ability to speak Hebrew.
DOWNLOAD FORMS AND APPLICATION HERE
Contact: Nadira or Gilad (in Hebrew or English) at 718-407-6377 or firstname.lastname@example.org