PROCESS & TIMELINE for admission for 2017-2018 year:
- All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and should be submitted by December 31st.
- Priority given to siblings.
- Child must be 12 months old at the start of program.
- Enrollment is determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Date of birth and schedule flexibility will also determine application status.
- Fall 2017 acceptance notices will be emailed.
- The program dates are: September 2017 – June 2018
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY
- We maintain an open enrollment policy throughout the year; if a spot becomes available during the school year, parents on a wait list will be notified.
- When space is available for the current school year, parents/guardians are contacted immediately and an acceptance packet will be available for pickup in our office.
- When space is not available, your child's name will be added to a wait list.
- Applications from 2016-2017 are not carried over from year to year. If your family declines a spot for the current year, re-application for the following school year in September is required.